Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 1

As usual, it's been awhile! I am a pretty lazy blogger. To be honest, I just haven't had the motivation, as I've been hitting the job search pretty hard. Before I talk more about that, I would like to introduce something new! I have decided to join my awesome friend Jessica (click her name to go to her blog) in doing a Thankful series! How it works: every day during November I will write about something I am thankful for. It may be short, long, fun, serious, or heartfelt, but I am going to try to do it! :)

So, for today, I am thankful for jobs!! At the beginning of October I started working at Barnes & Noble, and have also just been hired for the holidays at Lush, one of my favorite soap/cosmetics stores! Even though both are extremely part time, I am thankful that I have this income and hope that soon I will be able to find a full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment