Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 19 and Day 20

Sooooooo I definitely did not have time to blog yesterday. I worked from 7am-7pm at both of my jobs, and was so exhausted that I went to bed at like 11 (which is REALLY early for me, considering I am usually up past midnight). I also worked my first "real" day (not a training) at Lush today, and it was so much fun!!

But, on to the Thankful series. Since today I need to name two things, I will choose two things that go together: bread and peanut butter! But not just any bread. Today, I am thankful for the invention of white wheat flour. I used to HAAAAAAAAAATE wheat bread when I was a kid, but thanks to the new white wheat flour (and my discovery of honey wheat bread) I can finally enjoy wheat bread for its slightly healthier properties! As for the peanut butter, I am thankful for it because I never really have been before! I NEVER ate peanut butter growing up, and it is only in the last year or so that I have eaten it on any sort of regular basis. I am thankful for it because not only is it tasty, but it provides me, a mostly-vegetarian, with another source of protein. It also fills me up and is easy to take to work as a sandwich :)

So there we have it! Hopefully I will not forget any more days this month, but if I start working more it may happen again...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment