Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 12

Today, I am thankful for something that actually happened a few days ago! I am thankful that I was able to finally get my hair cut and dyed! My red hair is unfortunately not natural, but I loooooove it and I actually get kind of depressed when I don't have it/it has faded out :( But, thankfully, the other day I decided to go to the Tricoci University salon that is right by my house! Since the students of the school are the ones performing the haircuts/other stuff, it is WAY cheap, and a haircut and color that normally would have cost me over $100 only cost about $50! So, I am extremely thankful that I found this salon, because I was able to afford to get my hair done (which sounds silly but a haircut can really make a difference, especially on a job interview!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment