Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 22

I know it's a little early, but tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I'm not sure I'll have time to blog, so this post is going up now :) I have cheered up a lot since earlier today, and am so glad to be doing this series, since it continually reminds me that I have so much in life to be thankful for.

For example, today I am thankful for my computer! This may surprise some of you, because my computer has given me a lot of trouble since I bought it in the beginning of 2008. The USB ports did not work, the internet randomly cuts out, and I get the blue screen of death every now and then. But a few weeks ago I plugged my iPhone into the computer (just to see if I could get it to work) and, miraculously, the USB port recognized that the iPhone was connected! So I can use this computer (not my ancient Dell) to update my iPhone! And just today I decided to take things a step further to see if my computer would recognize my roommate's printer, and it installed the software and was ready to print in mere minutes! I'm not always the most tech-savvy person, but I am very thankful for this computer and the many drops, spills, and other semi-catastrophies it has weathered over the years :)



Not my actual computer, but pretty much what it looks like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment