Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 9

So I am posting this a little early (by 15 minutes and technically the night before), but I want to get it out before I forget! Today, I am thankful for my roommates :) I know that they are included in the friends and family I have already been thankful for, but they did something really nice for me that I'd like to share. A few weeks back I got a parking ticket for parking my car on the street during hours when the street sweepers were driving by. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to be on the street during that time, and Lindsay and Carl very graciously paid the parking ticket for me, since at that point I was even more broke than I am now!!

So, every Wednesday I have been trying really hard to wake up before 8 (setting my alarm and/or playing musical cars the night before) to move my car so I don't get another ticket. Well. Tonight I came home to find that Carl has parked on the street so that I can park in the driveway, so I don't have to get up early to move my car in the morning and I will not get a ticket! This may seem like a small thing, and it may not even have been on purpose, but I am extremely thankful to have such thoughtful and generous roommates who have my back :)



The best roommates ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment