Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 29

I can't believe today is the 2nd to last day of this series!! It has been both helpful and personally challenging to think of all of these things to be thankful for, and has definitely helped me realize that even when things seem bleak, I still have SO, so much to be thankful for!

So, today I am thankful for fun art! I have a few artsy things hanging around my room that bring me lots of joy :) #1 is definitely the beautiful picture of a bird that my friend Lindsay took and framed for me. It's a robin, one of my favorite birds, and the red of the bird really pops against the green of the background/trees it is sitting in! I also have 2 awesome pictures I got from this year's Chicago Comic-Con, 1 of Sheldon wearing his Flash t-shirt and saying "Bazinga," and another of the full cast of The Big Bang Theory (Leonard is wielding a light saber, and Penny is holding a carton of Chinese take-out!). I also have this neat little plate that I've had since as long as I can remember that has a baby's room/stork on it, and has my time and date of birth :) It's fun to have these little things around to look at, they really brighten up my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment