Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Series-Day 10

Today, I am thankful for something that I didn't think I'd get to be thankful for until a little later: snow!!

I looooooooooooooooooove snow! I love the cold, I love staying inside and being cozy, and I especially love a good excuse to drink more hot chocolate :) I think I might have reverse seasonal affective disorder. I hate summer (spring I don't mind too much), but I LOVE fall and winter! I am so glad that the days are getting shorter, the weather is getting cooler, and that the holidays are almost upon us. I can't wait until some of this snow actually sticks and I can build snowmen and hopefully go sledding like I wanted to last year but didn't have a chance to. Or, maybe if I'm REALLY lucky I will FINALLY get to go ice skating outside in Millennium Park! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment