Saturday, April 3, 2010

Flowers!

I have been wanting to do this post for a few days now, but it has been so nice outside that I have been, well, outside! Sort of. And procrastinating doing homework (as usual...), and watching TV, and reading......but it is a rainy day, and what better way to cheer up on an inside, rainy day than to look at how beautiful nature can be??

Below are a bunch of pictures of flowers I have found while walking around my neighborhood. A few came from my backyard! There are forget-me-nots and daffodils, and then there are a bunch that I have yet to identify. Maybe I should use my Flowers book from the previous post :) lol. I recently decided that forget-me-nots and daffodils are 2 of my favorite flowers, though. I had a teacher in elementary school who ADORED forget-me-nots, and she made me love them too :) Daffodils are just so bright and happy!! I especially like the paler yellow ones, but the bright yellow ones are pretty cute too. They are like happy little flower trumpets bursting out to say hello!! One of my favorite pictures below is of some tiny, miniature daffodils I found outside of the GSLIS building (where I have all my classes). I held up a penny next to it for size reference---they were so adorable!!

Enjoy your Easter holiday! I am thankful for God who gives us all of these beautiful things :)









No comments:

Post a Comment