Friday, April 9, 2010

Excitement!

Things I am excited for:

1. Friends coming to visit tomorrow!!!

2. Registering for summer and fall classes this week!!

3. I got my tax refund, and even though it wasn't as much as I was hoping, it's still more than I had before!

4. Another friend coming to visit on Wednesday to watch my dog for me while....

5. We leave for our Library Buildings overnight field trip to Chicago on Thursday, which means I get to skip my least favorite class!!

6. My mom is coming to visit next weekend!!

7. I'm not really excited for this since it already happened, but I NetFlixed "I Love You, Man" and watched it last night and it was really funny (again)!

8. I am excited for the weather to continue to get warmer!

9. I am always excited when I look at the wall in my living room. It is covered in Playbills and 2 windowcards from Broadway shows, which always cheer me up :)

10. Finishing the book I am currently reading so that I can start reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"!

No comments:

Post a Comment