Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Wizarding World of the University of Illinois

I have found the entrance to the wizarding world, dear readers! Let your wildest Harry Potter fantasies come true at.......wait for it........U of I's library!! That's right, folks, simply by entering U of I's library stacks on floor 9.5 (you heard me right) you will be magically transported into the wizarding world, where you may contact Mr. Potter directly for assistance with any number of magical quandaries, including dementor attacks and where to find the latest Weasley's Wizard Wheezes products!



False. This will not actually happen if you go to U of I's library. lol but I was there yesterday and found it funny that there are many "half-levels" in the library stacks that the elevator also goes to.

No comments:

Post a Comment