Thursday, May 13, 2010

80's Rock!

Tomorrow, a friend and I are going to see an 80's cover band. But not just any 80's cover band. This cover band, my friends, is FANTASTIC!!

They are called 16 Candles, and they rock. Here is their website:

http://sixteencandlesband.com/2010/index.php

They are pretty fantastical. I have only seen them once before but it was super fun, and I am super excited! Ever since I watched that episode of Scrubs a few weeks ago where Turk keeps singing "I try to discover......a little something to make me sweeter......" I have had various 80's songs in my head, so this will be pretty great :)

What else....summer classes start in a couple of weeks so that should be fun. I also might be getting a new roommate....we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment