Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink Sparkly Heels

Things have been pretty quiet, but also exciting, for me lately. I finished my 1st semester of school and am visiting friends and family at home for a couple of weeks.

One exciting thing, however, was going bridesmaid dress shopping with my brother's fiancee and some of the other bridesmaids on Saturday! We found a dress that looked good on everyone, although I may have to alter mine to be just a teensy bit longer since (as you will see if I can find a picture!) it is a little shorter in the back than it is in the front, and it's pretty short to begin with. We don't want anyone getting flashed when I fall while walking down the aisle!! hahaha!!

In all honesty, though, I am so excited for my bro and his future wife! They are both super cool :) The dress she/we picked is totally her style, funky/adorable, and hot pink which is pretty fun. I don't know yet if I get to wear the black sparkly heels or the pink sparkly heels, but either way it will be interesting to see how that turns out! Maybe I will practice a lot and FINALLY learn to walk in heels, I tried them on and despite the height they are not bad at all!!

So here are some pictures I have found of the dress/heels. I can't find pictures of the exact ones from the exact store, because for some reason this store apparently does not exist in Google's world (lol), but the dress looks kind of like this black one but the color of this pink one, and the heels look pretty similar to the ones below (only with a pink option also!). What do you think? Should my brother wear a tux or go buy a suit? I'm rooting for him and his groomsmen to go buy nice suits, they're all young but also done growing so if they buy nice suits they will last them quite awhile, there are many occasions coming up where I'm sure it will be good to have one! Either way, I'm sure the boys and the girls will all be lookin' fly come September :)



2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Georgie is getting married! I remember the days all he would eat were cheerios and crackers...lol. When are they planning the big day? I hope we get to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o no we'd best be getting tuxes! we all gotta match and look SOOOO FLY with pink vests haha

    -mickey

    ReplyDelete