1. LeVersha Chair from Anthropologie. Wouldn't these be so cute in a breakfast nook, or on a patio?
2. Bethenny Frankel's book "Naturally Thin." Most of you know this, but I just started Weight Watchers, and even though throughout the book she stresses that she does not like dieting and wants the reader to eat in a habitually, naturally thin way rather than following a strict diet regimen, it has helped me with following the Weight Watchers Plan!
via Bethenny Frankel
3. Daylight Savings Time, because now it's still light outside when I take the half hour break between my two Monday night classes! And for once I didn't have the worst night's sleep ever on the night we set the clocks ahead! :)
image via Daily Postal
4. Vegan potlucks! Last week I had a vegan potluck lunch with my friend Holly and my roommate Lindsay. Lindsay is a devout carnivore, and so she was skeptical, but I am happy to say that we all enjoyed everything we made! I made a quinoa samosa bowl, Holly made her "famous" polenta stuffed peppers, and Lindsay made some vegan pumpkin bread for dessert! It was all DELICIOUS and I hope to have another soon!
Quinoa Samosa Bowl, recipe at http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=38246.0
5. Cute pictures and fun times :)