Friday, March 18, 2011

Busboys & Poets

Due to my massive french toast craving this morning, I thought I'd share with you all a little bit about a cool place that my roommate and I visited the last time I was in DC! This place had delicious french toast. It is called Busboys & Poets, and it's super neat! Here's a picture to give you an idea of the "vibe" of the place:

via The Fab Empire

It was this cool cafe with a little store inside that had tons of books and other fun stuff, like bowls and bracelets and blankets and other things that start with "b", but all of the merchandise in the store was fair-trade and locally sourced. I really liked this place and have not yet found a replacement french toast that I enjoy quite as much....luckily this place can serve as an acceptable substitute for my REAL favorite restaurant in DC, Bread and Chocolate, which is sadly no longer with us :( booooooo!!!

Anyway. I get attached to restaurants :) happy Friday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment