Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Projects!

Lately it seems as though my life has been overtaken with projects! I have had a project due for almost every class nearly every class for the past 3 weeks! I also started working at Barnes and Noble, and I don't know if I have mentioned this here before or not, but I now get paid to work at the Conservation Lab. So things have been pretty busy around here!

But, the project(s) I am most excited to start are my Christmas presents! I bought lots of paper, both for decorating and for printing (don't get too excited, I'm just printing from my computer lol). So most people on my Christmas gift list are getting homemade books this year! I am just waiting for a few supplies to come in the mail and then I can get started. They will be either awesome or horrible, depending on what happens....so I pre-apologize if they are horrible, hahaha!! But it's the thought that counts, and I think they will end up being pretty great if I do say so myself! :) And while writing this I just remembered that I need to order MORE supplies....so if you are reading this, imagine me hard at work, and hopefully soon I will have time to write some more blog entries that don't just consist of "gee I've been busy lately," lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment