Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmastime is here!

My thought process for this blog entry was just completely interrupted by a delicious looking cheesecake being talked about right now by the Food Network. Le yum.

Anyway. lol as usual things have been pretty busy for me! I have been working a lot at Barnes and Noble, and trying to finish up all of my projects for all of my classes. Although I have enjoyed my classes and would never ever take back my experiences in Champaign, I must admit that at this point I really just can't wait for this semester/December to be over so I can move to my new apartment!

Today my almost-roommate and I decorated her/our apartment for Christmas, and it was so much fun! I really love the winter/Christmas season. The weather is cold so you can wear these:



and drink this:



while sitting near one of these (if you're lucky!):



I had an awesome time the day before Thanksgiving putting up the Christmas tree in my mom's apartment. I can't wait for it to be closer to Christmas so that I can drive around and look at everyone's Christmas lights/decorations! Am I the only one that does that? Is that creepy? Whatever, I enjoy it, it's something my family did growing up and I think it's really fun! I also can't wait to watch all of my favorite Christmas movies! Here are some of my favorites:









But, dear readers, I will leave you with this, my favorite Christmas movie of all:



That's all for today! What are some of your favorite things about winter/Christmastime? :)

3 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS drive around to look at the decorations!!! Definitely 0% creepy. I love your choice of movies, too! We'll need to get some of that delish hot chocolate and discuss 2011 themes ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally all about all of the above, except The Family Stone... (haven't seen it...) and I drive my husband crazy wanting to go out and look at Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of The Family Stone... what's it about?

    Some of my Christmas/winter favorites are fluffy blankets, fireplaces, the smell of gingerbread or pumpkin pie or apple cider, and starlight sparkling on the snow.

    ReplyDelete