I have been sleepy, almost constantly, for the last two months, hence the lack of updates. I plan to start blogging more regularly soon, though! In the mean time, here is a list of goals I have for August:
1. Get a JOB!!
2. Once I get a job, formulate a budget and stick to it!
3. Go to Chicago Comic-Con and not spend more than $20 (lmao, we'll see how that works out...)
4. Go to the Ren Faire and not spend more than $20 (again, we'll see how that works out!)
5. Make time for all of my wonderful friends, who I have missed since being gone!
6. Somehow repay my amazing boyfriend for all of the hard work he's done fixing my car for me!
7. Be a better cat mom and take Rory to the vet.
8. Work out at least twice a week/go to the gym at least once a week*
*note: I have a gym membership that does not expire until next year, and so I feel the need to go there even though it's slightly far from where I will be living when I get home because it's kind of an expensive gym. But, the group fitness classes make it totally worth it!)
9. Re-read the Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr books before November when the final book in the series comes out!
10. Clean/organize my room
I think 10 is good for now. I may add more later :) Happy August, everyone!