Sunday, August 8, 2010

Showers

This has been a busy few weeks! I took a bookbinding class, which was amazing, and I will write about it when I have time to really edit the entry because there is just so much to say about it! In the meantime, enjoy this little bit of fluff :)

Today was a wedding shower for my brother and future sister in law that my mom and I threw! It was very fun :) I was in charge of desserts, so I made some cupcakes, and attempted to make cake pops for the first time. The cake pops did NOT turn out well, and I didn't have much time, but was still really set on the idea of having some kind of dessert pops....so I made brownie pops instead! I totally pulled a Sandra Lee and semi-home made both the cupcakes and the brownies, the cupcakes were a boxed mix and can of frosting, and the brownie bites were those little brownies you can buy from Dominick's (and other places I'm sure). So here are two pictures of what I made: cupcakes and brownie pops! The brownies are stuck into some floral foam in little paper boxes with some confetti stuff on top, and the cupcakes are just on a plate. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment