Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bachelorette Shenanigans

Hey all! It's been awhile since I've updated...well, I mean I posted that picture in my last entry, but that's because I was having this bizarre issue with my Yahoo e-mail.

This weekend I came home to attend my almost-sister-in-law's bachelorette party, and it was super fun! Below are some pictures. We made t-shirts using glue and glitter to write "bridesmaid," and flip flops again using glue and glitter, and some ribbon for the bow. We also had fun hairpieces/headbands to wear. It was a lot of fun, we went to this place in downtown Chicago called Rock Bottom Brewery. It was the first time I had ever been there, and it was SO delicious! I "made" my own vegan pizza by asking them to leave off the cheese; it had pesto, spinach, tomatoes, and lots of roasted garlic. YUM! We then went dancing for a little bit but since we hit traffic and got a little lost on our way into the city it was pretty late by that point, so then we came home. It was a lot of fun, though, and I can't wait for the wedding and seeing family and everything this week!

I've also started my fall classes at U of I! This is my last semester on campus, and after this I will have only one more semester left until I have my Master's! So far I am really not enjoying my other required/intro class, but absolutely LOVE my Preservation and History of the Book classes, so hopefully I can power through the one class I'm not enjoying so far. Or, maybe the material will be more interesting once we get farther into the class....hopefully! lol :)

So here I will leave you with pictures of our fun bachelorette/bridesmaid outfits. Hooray!



1 comment:

  1. CUUUUUTE!!! miss you lots!! keep updating me on your fabulous life!!

    ReplyDelete