Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Post!

So my friend and I were talking the other day about a few blogs we really enjoy reading, and decided it might be fun to start our own! This is actually my....second or third blog I think, but the rest of them are lost in cyberspace somewhere. I had a Xanga back in the day...does anyone use Xanga anymore?

In any case, I think it will be fun to have somewhere to share my thoughts on, well, anything and everything! Most of you reading this are probably my friends, so I may not share too much about me at first, but just in case...

I am a library sciences grad student interested in rare books and special collections. I LOVE books and musicals, and don't have cable because I am pretty broke right now, lol. I have a dog, Zoey, who is a lab/beagle mix, and a calico cat, Rory, both of whom I adopted from shelters. I cook often but not with much variety, so one of the topics of this blog may be my increased interest in cooking things that don't come from a blue box with a KRAFT label. I like to travel and have been out of the country 4 times, and most recently visited Washington, D.C. I may post some pictures later!

So that's about it for this first post. I may update later tonight because I am procrastinating doing homework, although another blog I just started reading had a post about that, and I agree, why should blogging be any less important than homework? lol :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment